Best Wishes...

August 18, 2013

Hello!
While my daughter is napping, I found some time to sneak away to make a card for a dear friend of mine.  She had hip replacement surgery the other day and I thought a cheery card will go nicely with the dinner I'm delivering her family tomorrow.


I recently picked up a pack of printed cardstock chips by Pebbles.  
A really great assortment of goodies!
This flower bouquet was among them and thought my friend would like this color combo.

The sketch is from a new challenge out there called Seize the Sketch.  
The link had already closed by the time I made this card, but I just love this sketch!!


Already looking forward to the next sketch...
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time...

xo,
janelle

:: Best Wishes supplies ::

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs