Triangle Obsession

August 4, 2013

Hello!
Yes, I'm back with another card covered in triangles...
What can I say?  Triangles are trendy-riffic!


I had this thought to use some larger and longer triangles.  After much playing, I landed on this layered alternating pattern.  I adhered them to the white panel, added a sentiment and a few enamel dots, and then placed that to the card base with some foam tape.


The colors over at colourQ were too hard to resist.  
So, I used my best matching cardstock in order to play along.


Plus, the Trendy Triangle Challenge is still open over at Moxie Fab World.
Have you joined in on the fun over there yet?  You really should!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Until next time...

xo,
janelle

:: Tri-angled Birthday supplies ::
(misc supplies: SU! cardstock, Paintbox ink)

4 comments :

  1. Fun birthday card, Janelle, very CAS! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool....what a fun technique! This is an awesome guy card, very striking! Thanks so much for playing with the CQC colors and sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love the optical illusion from the overlapping triangles - from the thumbnail it looked like curved lines & I wondered if they were free formed cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Janelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs