Total Triangle Celebration

August 3, 2013

Hello!
I'm sure that you've been seeing triangles all over the place these days...
△▽△▽  They are so trendy!  △▽△▽
Well, add to that a triangle filled challenge over at Moxie Fab World.
And my card... I couldn't resist!


No surprise in finding a pattern paper with triangles in the ol' stash.  To that, add some more triangle goodness with fun triangle strips cut from a Papertrey Ink cover plate.


With the pattern and the strips, it felt like confetti and streamers to me.  
So, a celebration sentiment finished off the card.

Well, with this triangle filled post, I can't help but send a shout out to all my Tri-Delt sisters out there!  And a big 'Thanks' to you for stopping by!

xo,
janelle

:: Confetti Triangles supplies ::

3 comments :

  1. This is lovely! I like the graphic triangles,very stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs