Buttoned Celebration

August 13, 2013

Hello!
It feels like forever since I last posted...
I've been busy driving across the state with my daughter to visit with my mom and sister.  Then upon returning home, we've had back to back guests at our house!  But, I couldn't let the current challenges over at Cas-ual Fridays and CAS(e) this Sketch slip by.


CFC111: Keeping it Clean And Simple-that means lots and lots and lots of "white" space- 
show us how much fun you can have with buttons.

I love using buttons!  My collection is larger than I'd like to admit.
However, they are organized in little jars by color which just makes me smile.

For my card, I decided to go with a buttoned fashion theme.
Dress form, pins, ribbon, buttons...



Lots of fun playing along this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

xo,
janelle

:: Celebrate in Style supplies ::
(misc supplies: pins, cork, silk ribbon, corner rounder punch)

3 comments :

  1. Janelle, this is fantastic! I have a large button supply that makes me smile too. Is that why I don't use them as often as I should? Fabulous job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pins and button are such a perfect pair with the dress form die. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cork dress form and the way you embellished it, too. Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs